ID is essential at every event we operate.
All sales are final.
Ice Cream Parties Ltd (the company) reserves the right to request customers to present their payment card along with a valid ID to verify their purchase and identity. Should a customer be unable to validate their purchase they may be refused entry or required to pay on the door. Refunds of online tickets will be at the company’s discretion.
Refund requests are only valid for events that are moved in date or venue. Please send your refund request to email@example.com. Refund requests are valid up to 48 hours after an event move or reschedule is announced.
Multi event wristbands, discounted tickets and bulk buys are not eligible for refunds unless event(s) are completely cancelled.
We reserve the right to change the event schedule should an unforeseen circumstance arise, in the interest of public safety or should we deem a venue no longer suitable to host an event. In the event of this our mailing list will be notified and/or our social news feed will contain details. Sign up to our mailing list here.
Photography and Videography are recorded at our events. In attending one of our events you are in understanding that you may be photographed or filmed and that this media may be published at the company’s discretion.
For details on event requirements including age restrictions, types of ID required, dress code, venue door policy and opening times please refer to each individual event listing. These may be subject to change at any time prior to and during the event.
Ice Cream LDN takes your privacy very seriously and we’re committed to ensure your personal information is protected and handled appropriately.
Our privacy notice explains how as a data controller we collect, handle and use information from our customers in our business activities.
We are committed to show complete transparency with how we handle data and have broken it down in the following points:
- Summary of what info is being collected
- By who
- How it’s collected
- Why it’s collected
- Does anyone else have access to it
- How is the data being restricted
Summary of data collected:
When you purchase a ticket for one of our events we will collect and process information that allows us to deal with aspects of the booking in relation to the event.
Personal data we collect:
- Full name
- Email address
- Contact number
- Year of Study (if student)
How we use this data:
- To fulfil our agreement with you – by verifying your identity on entry to an event we are able to confirm the contract of your purchase to attend an event or retrieve a purchase made via our website (merchandise, wristbands, etc).
- Update you on changes – in the event of any significant changes to an event, an event cancelation or reschedule we use your email address and/or contact number to inform you promptly of any changes.
- Manage operations related to your purchase – to coordinate collections, dates and times for meet points or drop offs are communicated through email and/or contact number
- Security – To provide vital information on events to ensure smoother operations and safety of our customers on the night.
- Process payments – a valid email address is required to process a payment and to deliver a booking confirmation with tickets to the customer
- To make bookings on behalf of others – we allow users to make multiple bookings under their own personal details. We use email addresses and/or a contact number to relay any necessary information regarding a group booking to the customer.
- Personalise the service and offers you receive – year of study and whether or not you’re a student is identified by the year of study / non student drop down option on the event page. Each year we review this information and update it to ensure only the relevant information is passed on to our customers based on this information.
- Deliver media of interest – we provide our customers channels to view media from events they have attended via email
- Marketing our events – based on the personalised service and offers relevant to each customer, we often market up coming events that we feel are relevant to you, allowing the customer to take advantage of cheaper tickets when an event is launched.
How is it collected?
We use Fatsoma as our primary ticket platform.
- Information is collected through each ticket page and via Fatsoma profiles for reps.
- Each brand page on Fatsoma has exclusive access to their customers and fans on the platform.
Fatsoma has gone to great lengths to provide the highest level of diligence when processing personal information and has extensively researched GDPR compliance.
Personal information we collect and use if you enter or register for a contest, competition, prize draw or promotional offer
We may from time to time hold contests, competitions or prize draws or make available promotional offers. If you want to take place in any of these, we ask you to provide us with certain personal information and we also use this information to keep in touch with you about our products, services and any special offers which we think may be of interest.
Personal information we collect and use for legal, compliance, regulatory and crime detection and prevention purposes
We process your personal information so that we can meet our legal, compliance and regulatory obligations, for legal purposes, such as to respond to a valid legal claim, summons or regulatory order, and to protect our property, rights and interests as well as the property, rights and interest of other persons.
We also process your personal information for crime prevention and detection purposes, including the prevention of fraud for online payments, for identity verification, for credit checking and credit scoring purposes and accounting or audit purposes. If you visit one of our local offices, retail centres or other properties, you may be monitored by closed circuit television for security purposes. In each case, we do so in compliance with applicable laws.
We under no circumstances directly share any of your personal information with third parties.
We do not provide information to social media platforms and do not leverage our data for targeted marketing via platforms. Your information stays directly with us!
- We take steps to limit direct marketing to a reasonable and proportionate level.
- We are dedicated to only sending you material that is of relevance and interest to you based on previous purchase behaviour combined with the personalised information you provide (year of study / non student).
- You can click unsubscribe link which you can find at the footer of every email newsletter sent. You can also unsubscribe by contacting us directly and we will delete you from our mailing list.
How we protect and store your information
We have implemented and maintain security measures and procedures that are designed to protect your personal information. We safeguard the privacy of such information through the following measures:
- Placing confidentiality requirements on our staff and service providers
- Destroying or permanently anonymising personal information if it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected; and
- Following security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal information to prevent unauthorised access to it; and
As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect user IDs and passwords, please take appropriate measures to protect this information. Here are some simple steps you can take to ensure your personal information is kept securely:
- Keep your booking reference confidential – upon making a booking a unique booking reference will appear on the email confirmation or ticket of each person in your booking. It is important that you keep your booking reference confidential at all times. Other persons may be able to access your booking details through our system if you disclose your booking reference to them;
- Customer log-in details confidential. You should not share your log in details with anyone else. You should also log out when you finish using our Platforms. This is especially important if you are using a publicly accessible computer; and
- Be aware of “Phishing”, which is where someone tries to represent themselves as someone else to gain information from you – always check whether emails from any sender are actually from them, and if in doubt, go directly to their website and do not click on links in emails, as these may take you to “clone” websites which use your information illegally.
Storage of your personal information
We keep your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. For example, to manage bookings and provide you with any relevant Ice Cream LDN products or services, as explained in this Privacy Notice. We will ensure that it is disposed of in a secure manner. In some circumstances we may store your personal information for longer periods of time, for example, where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax, or accounting requirements. In specific circumstances we may store your personal information for longer periods of time so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your personal information or dealings.
If you require further information about how we retain particular information please Contact Us.
Legal rights available to help manage your privacy
If you are subject to laws that provide you with such rights, depending on certain exceptions, and in some cases dependent upon the processing activity we are undertaking, you may have certain rights in relation to your personal information:
- To access personal information
- To rectify / erase (‘right to be forgotten’) personal information
- To restrict the processing of your personal information
- To object to the processing (including direct marketing) of personal information
- To transfer your personal information
- To obtain a copy of personal information safeguards used for transfers outside your jurisdiction
- To lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority
If you wish to access any of the rights set out above, we may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity and for security purposes, in particular before disclosing personal information to you. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for example, if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us here. Subject to legal and other permissible considerations, we will make every reasonable effort to honour your request promptly or inform you if we require further information in order to fulfil your request.
We may not always be able to fully address your request, for example, if it would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others, or if we are legally entitled to deal with the request in a different way.
Right to access personal information
You have a right to request that we provide you with a copy of your personal information that we hold and you have the right to be informed of: the source of your personal information; the purposes, legal basis and methods of processing; the data controller’s identity; and the entities or categories of entities to whom your personal information may be transferred.
Right to rectify or erase personal information
You have a right to request that we rectify inaccurate personal information. We may seek to verify the accuracy of the personal information before rectifying it.
You can also request that we erase your personal information in limited circumstances where:
- it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected; or
- you have withdrawn your consent (where the data processing was based on consent); or
- following a successful right to object (see right to object); or
- it has been processed unlawfully; or
- the personal information must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation under European Union or Member State law to which the relevant Emirates Group entity is subject.
We are not required to comply with your request to erase personal information if the processing of your personal information is necessary:
- for compliance with a legal obligation; or
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Right to object to the processing (including direct marketing) of your personal information
You can object to any processing of your personal information which has our legitimate interests as its legal basis, if you believe your fundamental rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests.
If you raise an objection, we have an opportunity to demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate interests which override your rights and freedoms.
You can request that we stop contacting you for marketing purposes.
You can request that we not transfer your personal information to unaffiliated third parties for the purposes of direct marketing or any other purposes.
If you have joined our mailing list, you can manage your marketing preferences automatically by clicking the “unsubscribe” link that you will find at the bottom of our emails which you receive from us, or you can unsubscribe by contacting us or changing your account settings which will remove you from the relevant marketing list.
Right to transfer your personal information
You can ask us to provide your personal information to you in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format, or you can ask to have it transferred directly to another data controller, but in each case only where:
- the processing is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract with you; and
- the processing is carried out by automated means.
Right to restrict the processing of your personal information
You can ask us to restrict your personal information, but only where:
- its accuracy is contested, to allow us to verify its accuracy; or
- the processing is unlawful, but you do not want it erased; or
- it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, but we still need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- you have exercised the right to object, and verification of overriding grounds is pending.
We can continue to use your personal information following a request for restriction, where:
- we have your consent; or
- to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- to protect the rights of another natural or legal person.
Right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority
You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority (i.e. your place of habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement) if you have concerns about how we are processing your personal information. We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us first, although you have a right to contact your supervisory authority at any time.